Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stacey Cottle's Family

Yesterday, my best friend Stacey, called me and asked if I would take their family picture. Because I think it is way fun, I told her that I'd love too! Luckily, it wasn't raining or snowing. I have been having lots of fun trying to figure things out with Adobe Photoshop and I am just starting to figure out how to do things to pictures that I like. I have posted some of the pictures here. There are a few doubles with different photoshop features. If you'd like to comment and tell me which you all like best please do. I'd love the comments. Anyway, it's crazy to think that we both have two kids when it feels like just yesterday we were in high school. Well, enjoy!!


Adam, Stacey, Jace, and Anniston

Without a border?

With a border?

Stacey and little Jace

I loved these shots with Daddy!

About the only smile I got from Anniston ;-)
Daddy and Anniston



Same shot as before but with different photoshop things

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks Kat! We had tons of fun! Sorry my kids wouldn't smile very much! We love the pics! Good job!

Suzie said...

They look really good. I love pictures of kids not smiling, I think some come out better just depends on the picture. I can't believe you guys have 2 kids, you are soooo old!

MaRea Hess said...

They look good. Photoshop is a lifelong learning program, at least for me.

The Howards said...

First of all...Oh my goodness, Hi Stacey!! It's been forever, you have a cute family! And second, great job Kat...I didn't know you liked taking pictures! I wish I was there to have you do mine. I like the family one without the border and I really like the second one of Stacey and Jace. So cute!

The Howards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
5plus1 said...

I love the pictures of Stacey's family they turned out great. in the spring we will have to do our since mayleigh id getting bigger.
Keziah looked so cute in her many costumes!

Tara said...

Cute cute cute pics, Kat! And I love the ones of your kids as well. Beautiful!