Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 years old!

On Tuesday my little girl Kezia turned two. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I really like this age even though there are some tough times that require a lot of patience. A few days before her birthday i heard her singing something, so i listened carefully and heard her singing "Happy Birthday to You!" over and over. It was funny! I'm not even sure where she learned it.Anyway, Kezia was spoiled by her friends that's for sure! I was proud of the cake I made, so of course, I had to take a picture of it! Here are just a few pictures of her party.


After three tries, Daddy helped her blow out the candles.

This is about all she ate of the cake...the frosting!

Kezia finally likes to open presents!

Here are Kezia's friends that attended her party!

1 comment:

5plus1 said...

Oh yay did you do the cake all by yourself? you surprise me.
Sorry I have had fundraiser issues all week and for got to call I do have a present for her though I will bring it on Nov. 5th or 6th
LOVE YA