Saturday, December 5, 2009

Turpin Christmas Party!

Our ward had their Christmas party Friday night and we had our family party on Saturday. With both of the parties came different surprises. As you can see in this picture, Santa was the surprise. I think Kezia is trying to figure out whether she likes him or not.


For the Turpin party (mom's family) came a surprise nobody would have ever guessed. That's right...The GRINCH!!!! If you know my family, you can probably guess who is behind the makeup and costume...if you can't guess, well, I'm not going to say!


Kezia was a little bit scared but I think she did well...as long as she couldn't really see the Grinch.

Boy are we sexy or what?

What a costume!!!!!
I thought this was a funny picture. Here is Clayton (Anjelena's boy) hiding from the Grinch. Little does he know that we can see he's peeking!
Daddy was playing Dance Dance Revolution and Kezia thought she could do it too! It was so cute watching her try to copy her dad. Watch out "So You Think You Can Dance" here is your future contestant/winner!

1 comment:

Jana and Brett said...

HI Katrena! Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe how big she is!!! I think I just now realized how long you've been gone. :0)
We are still here, but will be done in May! I'm glad I found your blog! Hope all is well!