Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random pictures of Kezia!

Kezia loves her play balls that her Grandma Ellett gave her for her birthday...especially when her dad is playing with her.

Kezia's first pig-tails! She looked so cute and so grown up that I had to snap a shot.

I recently found out that Kezia is definately an Ellett. She loves olives...especially when they are on her fingers. I get them out and she automatically puts her finger out for me to stick them on.

She also loves being outside! She now grabs her coat and brings it to me. As soon as we are out, she makes a mad dash down the drive way. This is a picture of her running up the driveway to me...smiling all the way!

It's a good thing we live in a circle because if I take my off this little girl for 5 seconds she is on her way into the circle street. She loves rocks and will pack them around forever!

No comments: