Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas day!!!

Christmas this year was a lot more fun than last year with Kezia! We had to help her because if she couldn't see the present inside, she'd just take the present and walk around with it. So, we would barely open it so she could see there was something inside and then she'd go to town ripping it open.


Kezia loved the little cell phone we got her but don't let this picture fool you...only for a minute or until daddy opened up his screwdriver. Then that was her favorite toy the rest of the time.

Daddy got almost everything on his list and was happy!

Bret spoiled me!! I couldn't believe it. He got me the lens that I wanted along with a bunch of other stuff for my camera. Totally took me by surprise.

Kezia got a rocking horse from Grandma and Grandpa Wilson. At first she was afraid of it, but after some time she liked it. Now she loves it!

Yee-Ha Cowgirl!!

Still has the chubby little cheeks!

First time Kezia has seen bubbles. She loved them!!

No comments: