Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yep!

So I know that most of these posts are of Kezia but she's the one changing the most. Bret and I still look the same...except for maybe a few more wrinkles and a gray hair or two. ;-) However, I swear Kezia changes every week, if not every day. So, that's why there are so many posts of her. When the weather gets better here in Salt Lake there will be more of all of us actually doing things so be patient and enjoy the pictures of Kezia!
Yep, Bret is really watching conference....maybe on the back of his eyelids. :-)
Kezia loves her jumper!! She's getting good at it. It's so funny to watch her. Her arms go flailing and she just laughs.


She also loves bath time! Same thing, she kicks her feet and flaps her arms loving the noise of the water.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

So I think Zac watched confrence the same way Bret did.

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

She is so cute. Hey does your mom still do the clown thing? I have a friend looking for one for a party let me know. Mindy