Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!!

Yesterday, Janelle & I had a blast roaming the great streets of Salt Lake City looking for great places to take pictures of our beautiful babies!!! We went to the State Capitol, Memory Grove and Temple Square! We ran our kids to the ground! Here are a few of the adorable pictures of Kezia!!!



This is Kezia in her Easter outfit. I thought it was so cute so I had to buy it and with the flowers, it was perfect!

This is one of mine and Janelle's favorite!!

Just so you know, you can't have your shoes off on Temple Square....so says the security guard. Hee Hee Hee! He didn't know I had my feet in the water. :-)


This one is at Memory Grove


3 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

How cute! you were hanging out with Janelle Pond - I mean Ayala! how is she doing? i miss her and dean!

McKelle said...

Very cute pics Kat! She's getting chunky! I love it!

Kathryn said...

those pictures are so cute Kat!! its so fun to see you with your adorable little girl!!!