Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Ok, the bad thing about having a fun camera to play with is you take lots of fun pictures. I hope you enjoy these from Kezia's first Easter!!
Kezia's Easter basket and cute little dress
Kezia liked to play with the grass!
And her spoons

I had to put this picture on so that you could see that daddy didn't really care that her hair was all crazy...as usual.

There, mommy fixed the hair

Kezia likes things on her head and doesn't attempt to take them off unless she is tired.
I thought this was cute!

We are getting Kezia use to wearing her hat so when we go to Moab. These were my favorite ones.




2 comments:

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

Good times she is very cute. Hey side note my friend is very intersted in using your mom, so if you will let me know how to get a hold of her the party will be in about 2 weeks.

Julia said...

super cute kid! good to see y'all the other day.