Monday, November 9, 2009

My friend Janelle was so nice to spend her evening with us taking family pictures. Her and I didn't realize just how tough it would be with a one year old who just wants to walk and walk and walk. We were able to get a few family ones and some real cute ones of her doing her own thing and of Bret and I. Thanks Janelle!!!!


Kezia is little Miss Independent. I can't believe we got this shot, because she usually pulls our finger down hard and yells. I swear I can hear her say, "No, I don't need your help!"

What a cute little family!

Two things I love so much ... sunsets and my husband. What a picture!




Playing on the tractor

Help me!!!

Man! Kezia was tough but we liked this picture.

I love this one! Kezia and her bowlegged walk.

4 comments:

mh said...

The pictures are awesome! Cute family! Kezia is so adorable.

Julia said...

these are some great pics! we just did our family photos at wheeler farm on friday morning. hopefully they turn out since mr. hayden was very good at being two that day.

Kyle Hess said...

Very cute!

Stacey said...

Love them Kat! Janelle did a great job! Family pics are definately more challenging with little ones!