Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fun at Wheeler Farm!

Tyona, my niece, stayed at our house over the weekend. I'd promised her a long time ago that we'd go and take some pictures of her. Saturday, we went to Wheeler Farm and had a blast! Tyona loved every minute of it! She is growing up so fast. As I took these pictures, I just kept thinking, "She is her mother's child!" Here are just a few of the hundreds we took.




Playing with different angles

I loved taking pictures of Tyona's eyes. They are very pretty!

These ones were fun to take.



The corn maze was a fun place to take pictures



There is the coolest tree ever at Wheeler Farm and I love taking pictures there!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I know I already told you, but I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! You did an AMAZING job!!! The one of her eyes is awesome!!! Way to figure out that color thing in Photoshop!!!

Kyle Hess said...

These are some great photos! Way to go !

Thatcher

Stacey said...

Great pics Kat! We can call you a professional already! Get ready to take my family pics when we come to Utah!