Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Kezia!!

It's official, Kezia is now ONE. Wow, was that one of the fastest years ever!!! We had a little party for Kezia and I thought I would be brave and attempt making a cake. My friend Stacey made a really cool looking cake for her little girl and I wanted to kind of do the same thing. So with some tips from her, I set out Monday afternoon to make Kezia a cool looking cake. After I had baked them and began to frost the cake I thought to myself, "Katrena, why didn't you just buy one?" However, with a bit more frosting and a little bit of decorations it turned out pretty good...at least I thought so. The best part was my mom's surprise. She never thought I could make such a cool looking cake. Anyway, here are some pictures of Kezia's party.

This little one was just for Kezia to dig into.

Yep, I even did the lettering with frosting in a zip-lock bag.
The inside was the coolest part!

This is about all we got from Kezia. Maybe next year will be more entertaining. :-)

Kezia loved all of her presents!! She was spoiled! Here she is helping Grandma Millie put together her shopping cart.


Kezia: "How dare Davis take my cart!" Davis: "Ha ha ha! I got the cart!!!"


Emma was really excited for the presents! She's even doing a little celebration cheer!

Kezia loves her lion from Grandma and Grandpa Wilson.


The blow-up swimming pool with the balls in it from Grandma Ellett was a hit! The kids loved playing in them! Daddy was making the balls bounce up and Kezia thought it was so funny!

Davis liked it too!


As everybody was getting ready to leave we found Davis had maneuvered the chair so he could get something to snack on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kezia! We love you wish we could have been there. Katrena you did a great job on the cake it looked yummy!