Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gardner Village!!

Today, two of my best friends and I went to Gardner Village for the Witch festival with our little ones. We had brought their Halloween costumes to take cute pictures of them. It was really fun! I didn't know how much fun it was to dress up your kid. Here are some pictures of them all. If you click on each page then it will zoom in and you all can see the pictures better. I hope you have as much fun looking at these pictures as we did taking them.

This one is of the gang!!

Okay, so I was just going to do those scrapbook pages but got to looking at more pictures and had to put them on. Here's my little Poodle and Janelle's little Zebra!

My little Poodle wondering what the heck that is.


The gang enjoying the buggy!



Sorry, I know I'm a little biased, but isn't she the cutest little Poodle you have ever seen?

2 comments:

Janelle said...

We had so much fun too!!! I loved the pictures and can't believe that you have already made them into scrapbook pages!!! Way to go!!! I love them & yes Kezia is the cutest little poodle I am ever seen!!!

Suzie said...

I love Gardner Village. Make sure you go to the moonlight madness in Dec. I will say Kezia is the first poodle I have ever loved.