Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The great outdoors

Bret and I love the outdoors. We love to go hiking, camping, snowshoeing, rock climbing, and mountain biking.

Bret, me, Janelle, and Dean snowshoeing up to Donut Falls.








Bret and I doing some rock climbing up in the Uintas.



Bret, me, Janelle, and Dean hiked up to this waterfall.

Bret and I decided to go on a backpacking hike. It was my first time back packing. When we got there it was really pretty as you can see.

Well, Bret called this canyon Bell's canyon...my name for this canyon is Hell's canyon. This picture does not do the hike any justice. We were hiking for hours up these huge bolders with your big backpack on. So now it is called "Hell's canyon"

Like always the view was absolutely gorgeous when we found our spot to camp.

No comments: