Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bret and Katrena


Bret and I met at a Singles Region Activity. It was a huge tail gating party before the football game up at the University of Utah. I was playing catch with my roommate when Bret came walking by. I yelled, "Hey!" and then threw the football at him. It's a good thing he caught it or he might not have gotten a second look. :-) The best part of the whole story is he was going to the party to see a girl he liked, and I was going because of a guy I liked. Good thing they both were playing hard to get. We ended up hanging out the whole time together and then later that night I asked him if he wanted to go to the movies. He said yes and it was a good thing because I was able to see him without his face painted all red on one side and all white on the other. From that day on we were together everyday till we were married.

2 comments:

Sacardi said...

I'm Argentine, I speak English
not well

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

AWESOME STORY! KEEP IN CONTACT PLEASE!
here is my blog address: www.heidithesweetheart.blogspot.com

please visit sometime and leave some comments or something. would love to hear from you.