Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Too cute to be mad!

I'm back! Here's a story from this story too funny not to blog. So my best friend Stacey came over with her kids Anniston and Jace. Well, Kezia and Anniston were having so much fun outside digging in the dirt. Stacey and I were in the kitchen making dinner and peeking on our girls every few minutes. Stacey looked out and said, "Ah this is so cute, I need to get a picture." So I grabbed my camera and we went out. I saw the girls in front of the retaining wall where there is plenty of dirt and flowers. We said, "Girls say cheese!" When they turned around we realized it wasn't as cute as we thought because they had their buckets full of picked flowers. As soon as they saw our faces they knew they were in trouble and Kezia quickly dumped her's out on the lawn. However, look at these pictures and tell me how hard it was to act like we were made. ;-)






Kezia picking up her flowers that she had dumped out hoping she wasn't caught.

No comments: