Monday, July 12, 2010

My little girl!

Here are some random pictures of Kezia. She is growing up so fast and makes Bret and I laugh every day!!

Her first full pigtails. I pulled out my camera and she started posing like this and saying, "Cheese!" I was laughing. She never poses.

Bret was putting her jammies on and didn't undo the button on her shirt. She thought it was so fun and funny to walk around with her shirt on her head. When we tried to take it off, she would freak out. Me, Bret and Tyona were laughing so hard!

This is a very hard stage to get good pictures because she always wants to be moving, so when I get a pretty good one I love it!

Kezia loves to color and she loves listening to music with the headphones. I always think, "Boy, were you born at the right time." My favorite is when she starts dancing with them on.

1 comment:

McKelle said...

She is SUPER cute Kat! Hope you're going good!