Wednesday, May 19, 2010

San Diego Zoo!

On our trip, we went to the San Diego Zoo. Wow! What an amazing zoo!! The weather was perfect for us and Kezia had a real fun time pointing at all the animals. Most of the pictures that I took are not very good because all I could ever get was the back of Kezia's head. I'm sure all of you with kids understand!
This was one of my favorite animals. It was really neat looking and just kept pacing back and forth right in front of us.

My little baby monkey!!

I can't remember what this animal is but it was funny just sitting up like that peeking over at his neighbor.

This was a really cute bench and at first Kezia was afraid to even stand on it. Luckily, I was able to snap a decent picture.

They had a little petting zoo for little kids. Kezia would not let go of Bret to pet the animals until a few other little kids did it. Then she got the courage to try it. After that we couldn't get her to leave. She just kept trying to feed them. The funny thing was when we got home and went to pet a cat, she picked up some weeds and was trying to feed the cat.

My favorite type of parrots.

No comments: