Monday, January 18, 2010

Believe it or not!!!

Okay, so there will be a few of you who will be mad at me. However, I only feel bad that I haven't been honest with Michelle. As for Janelle and Stacey, you're lucky I am posting this now. I was going to wait a few more months just to get back at ya. Anyway, as you can see I had to take two test to be sure that the first one wasn't wrong. It wasn't!!!


Now here is the real deal!!! I have to say that I was so relieved to see just one!! I couldn't sleep very well for weeks because I was thinking that there just might be twins in there. It runs on both sides of my family and is in effect with my generation. The due date you all ask? Well, I think I might hold off on that just for a little suspense!

Okay, it's August 14th!!!

10 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Oh yeah! that's so awesome! congrats! boy or girl? keep us posted.

Nicole said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

Julia said...

congrats you two! yay for babies!:)

Jana and Brett said...

woohoo! Congrats!

MaRea Hess said...

Congratulations!!! You are such a cute mom.

Thatcher

Unknown said...

Yeah! I told Lance that when we left Utah that you would be pregnant soon. I was right, congrats you two. So happy Ethan will have another cousin.

mh said...

Wahoo! That is so awesome. Congrats.

joshandemily said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. 2 is hard, but it's starting to get really fun for us. Hope all goes well for you!

Wendy said...

Remember how you stood there at Miranda's telling us all about Stacey and her new little one. Yeah. Remember that?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Super exciting. I need to get me one of those little squirts sometime.

Cameron said...

Yay! Very exciting! I hope you have been feeling good. Let me know if you need anything.
Miranda :)