Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kezia walking?

Well, here is a little clip from my cell phone of Kezia doing a little bit of walking. I think that she'll have it down by the end of the week...at least with her shoes off. It's funny because she won't take a lot of steps if we stand her up and try to make her, but if she wants something she'll take 5 or 6 steps to get it. I'm still not sure if we want her walking yet, but it sure is fun to watch her learn new things.




Kezia is so funny when she sees any dog. I was able to capture a little bit of what she is like. Hope you enjoy watching.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

She is the cutest little girl! Good luck with the learning how to walk stage! It is so fun to watch them learn, but not as exciting to have them get into everything. There will be a new meaning to "child proofing" your house! Enjoy!

joshandemily said...

Wow, she has got to be one of the most darling kids I have ever seen. I LOVE her smile.