Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good times in NC

You can see I chopped my hair! I know you are all surprised! I love it!!

Zander fell asleep right at the top of the stairs. He couldn't even make it to his bed!

Katerina and Abby after their AWESOME dance performance



Uncle Lance playing with Kezia

We played Jenga at Lance and Beth's house and got that thing so tall! It was fun! Every time we went we would all think it was going to fall and then it wouldn't.

Ethan was mad because he wanted to play Jenga too!


My favorite picture!!
Look how cute my little nephew Ethan is! He was so funny!

5 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

I LOVE your hair!!!! It looks so great. Its adorable! Kezia is getting so big. She is so cute!

Stacey said...

I LOVE your hair Kat...LOVE IT!!! Way to be brave and chop it off! I miss Suzie doing my hair. I'm glad that you had a good time on your trip --- it looked like tons of fun. I love your family - I'm sure you had lots of laughs. Kezia is super cute and getting so big.

mh said...

Your haircut is looks awesome! I love it!

The Mumfords said...

It's been forever! I was sad that I couldn't go to the hermana reunion. You're married and have a little girl! She's darling by the way. Hopefully we can stay in touch better thru the blogs.

The Howards said...

Love love love your hair Kat! It's fun to have options when you don't always have to put it in a pony tail for vball! Your girl is sure sweet!
Kim