Monday, March 23, 2009

March 21st

My good friend Charise Lemon got married on Saturday and so I thought it would be a fun time to take some cute pictures of us.

Mom and Kezia!!

Dad and Kezia


Kezia always looking at Dad and not the camera.
This is when mom was really excited with her new camera and got a few shots of Kezia with a little Spring outfit on...Little did I know the next day it would be snowing. Got to love Utah weather.
She's getting big too fast!



Looking at dad again!
I love this picture!!

3 comments:

Hess said...

Your little girl is so darn cute!! It is just sad how fast they grow up.

Stacey said...

Kat...
Great pics! You have such a cute family. When did you get a new camera??? Yeah for you - I know you've wanted one for a long time! I'm sad I missed the wedding - but glad you had fun! See you soooon!!!

Suzie said...

I love that lat picture too, she looks so cute. I hope you know your new camera isn't leaving NC.6