Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick pictures taken by my phone

This is my favorite time!!
Kezia's first football game. Bingham vs. Alta state championships. We put Kezia in the sling, all bundled up and then my coat was over her. She slept almost the whole time.
I think she'll be a football fan. What do you think? Touchdown!!!!
She always is so happy in the morning...yes even when I'm changing her.

I was able to snap a shot while she was laughing at mom. She is just begining to respond to Bret and I. She's so cute!!!






4 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Katrena- She is a real cutie and a beautiful baby! i love seeing pictures of her and seeing updates on you and your family.

Suzie said...

She is so sweet. I am so glad I got the chance to hold her while she is little.

lance said...

Wow sis she is already getting a personality, thats great! she looks good with all that hair. love ya

Janelle said...

She is getting so big!!! I love the pictures of her smiling!!! She is adorable!!!